Wadsworth Center Toastmasters...
Established in August 2010, the Wadsworth Center Toastmasters meets the 2nd and 4th Wednesday at 6 p.m. at Fellowship Chapel.
The organization is open to the public.
To join simply attend one of the regularly scheduled meetings. There are annual dues that must be paid as well.
If you're asking, "Why Join?"...
- Build Confidence
- Learn Competent Communication Skills
- Become and Effective Leader
- Gain Networking Opportunities
- Shape Your Words and Your Future
- What Have You Got to Lose?
Join the adventure, meet new people, and take advantage of this life enhancement opportunity. Click for more information on Toastmasters International.
Receiving our official charter membership from Toastmasters International officials